Below you will find information provided by churches and ministry partners about job opportunities. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any postings, as they are given to us by our partners. Please do not contact the Charleston Atlantic Presbytery about any of these openings. Instead, please find the contact information for the responsible party in the advertisement and contact them directly.
Charleston Atlantic Presbytery Ministry Opportunities
The following positions are listed on the PC(USA)’s Church Leadership Connection (CLC):
- Transitional General Presbyter and Stated Clerk, CAP
- Associate Pastor, First Presbyterian Church, Hilton Head, SC
- Associate Pastor, Lowcountry Presbyterian Church, Blufton, SC
- Director of Spiritual Growth and Outreach, Summerville Presbyterian Church, Summerville, SC
- Pastor, New Wappetaw Presbyterian Church in McClellanville, SC
These positions are also currently open in our presbytery:
First (Scots) Presbyterian Kindergarten is seeking a Preschool and Kindergarten Director to lead the school and related programming, manage school operations, and facilitate an engaging, nurturing environment for children and their families. This full-time position requires a college degree, experience in early childhood education, administration and management skills, as well as strong leadership and communication abilities. This is an opportunity to make a lifelong impact on children‘s development and growth. Please email email@example.com for full job description and resume submission. This position will begin on June 1, 2023.
Our ministry partner, Presbyterian College, is searching for an Associate Chaplain.