The Charleston Atlantic Presbytery does not currently have any position openings, however, below you will find information provided by churches and ministry partners about job opportunities. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any postings, as they are given to us by our partners. Please do not contact the Charleston Atlantic Presbytery about any of these openings. Instead, please find the contact information for the responsible party in the advertisement and contact them directly.
Charleston Atlantic Presbytery Ministry Opportunities
The following positions are listed on the PC(USA)’s Church Leadership Connection (CLC):
These positions are also currently open in our presbytery:
• You live in the Charleston, SC or Columbia, SC area.
• You are fully independently licensed. (LPC, LMFT or LISW-CP)
• You have a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in social work or human services and are excited to deliver family-centered therapies.
• You are respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds.
• You would enjoy working in a faith-based agency setting.
• You are highly skilled in time management, written and verbal communication, and are proficient with technology.
• You are a team player, enjoy supporting the clinical growth of those you supervise, and also desire to serve a small caseload of clients.
Check out THIS LINK for more info and to apply.
Musician/Director of Music – Hebron Zion Presbyterian Church (USA) is seeking a musician/minister of music to give leadership to its music ministry. This position is accountable to the pastor as Head of Staff. The candidate will be responsible for developing, promoting, maintaining the overall music programs of the church and be an integral part of the total ministry team. The candidate should possess the following skills: the ability to communicate effectively, possess the ability to read music, as well as play by ear, be able to teach vocal parts, be responsible for scheduling rehearsals, plan for special services, i.e. Easter, Christmas, funerals, etc. The individual must attend worship ministry meetings and meet with the Pastor/Head of Staff on a monthly basis. The candidate must be willing to accompany the pastor and choirs to outside engagements. Serious inquiries only. For more information, please contact Hebron Zion PCUSA at 843-559-0865; or, email Sandra J. Hutchinson at email@example.com.
Church Administrator – Hebron Zion Presbyterian Church is looking for a part-time Church Administrator. Read the full JOB DESCRIPTION for more information.