Congregational Development Unit
This ministry unit is responsible for:
- New Church Development - identifying sites and areas in the Presbytery for the development of new congregations and supervising the new congregations during the early years of their growth;
- Long Range Demographic Planning - conducting population growth and development surveys;
- Re-development of Existing Congregations - negotiating and recommending partnerships of existing churches which would help redefine their ministry;
- Latin American Ministries
- Smaller Church Network - nurturing and coordinating a network for the smaller church;
- Revolving Loan Fund - enables the smaller congregation to obtain capital funds for repairs and renovations; and Evangelism-promoting evangelism throughout the Presbytery.