You can view the recorded STEPS 2021 workshops and worship below and read more about the presenters and the workshop descriptions in the BROCHURE. Due to the rising cases of COVID-19 at the time, we only held the virtual workshop options listed in the brochure.
- Planning Advent
- Stones that Shout? A Living Stone!
- Stress and Substance Abuse: A Place for the Church
- Building Stamina for Racial Justice
- Follow Me: Biblical Practices for Faithful Living All Church Curriculum
- Reshape 2.0: Emerging Church Leadership and Practice in a VUCA World (Volatility – Uncertainty – Complexity – Ambiguity)
- Fear Not! Faith-Filled Children’s Messages
- Talking with People Who are Suicidal
- Of Immigrants, Refugees, and Exiles: A Christian Approach to Our Neighbors on the Southern Border
- The Impacts of Cybercrimes and Its Effects on our Children and Youth
- STEPS 2021 Worship
Once again your STEPS Planning Team put together a wonderful event. Feedback we have received so far has been positive. Those attending especially thought the workshops were relevant to the church today. Rev. Cece Armstrong brought the theme, “Living Stones” alive with her closing worship homily. The presbytery is grateful to Laurey Harrell and Hanna Crosby for serving as co-moderators of the event and to Ashley Sanders, Evelyn White, Lissa Long, Pat Jones, Kay Keeler, Lisa Schrott, Pamela Spivey, and Cece Armstrong- all who serve mightily and faithfully to make this STEPS happen.